Personal Identifying Information
We collect your email address, full name, address and partial credit card information. You can change your information by going to your “My Account” page (you must be logged in to view this page). We use SSL encryption in the transmission of your sensitive personal information between your system and ours, and we use firewalls to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your personal information.
For your protection, HvacSeoReports.com does not store your complete billing information on its servers. HvacSeoReports.com partners with a secure payment gateway to provide a safe, secure payment procedure.
HvacSeoReports.com uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
HvacSeoReports.com does not share your email address or other personally identifying information with any third parties, except our service providers, such as credit-card payment processors, performing services on our behalf. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes.
Your browser installs a cookie on your computer when you visit our site. A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a website’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies are required to use our services. They facilitate access to our website and personalize your online experience.
In addition, our server logs automatically collect information, such as your IP address, your browser type and language, and the date and time of your visit, which helps us track users’ movements around our site and understand trends.
We take appropriate physical, electronic, and other security measures to help safeguard personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, or disclosure.
Age Requirements. This website’s content is intended for adults and we will not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 years of age. If you are a parent or legal guardian of a child under age 13 who you believe has submitted personal information to this site, please contact us at immediately. You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age to subscribe to this service. Membership in the Service is void where prohibited.
Subscriptions; Charges on your Billing Account.
- General. When you sign up for a subscription, you agree to pay HvacSeoReports.com the subscription fee (“Subscription Fee”) specified during the subscription Period (“Subscription Period”). The Subscription Period varies depending on the plan you sign up for. We currently offer either monthly or annual subscriptions.
- Payment Method. A valid credit card is required to subscribe to the Service. HvacSeoReports.com bills you through a secure online account (your “Billing Account”) for use of the Service. We have an SSL certificate that prohibits your sensitive credit card information from being intercepted. Your complete billing information is not stored on HvacSeoReports.com servers. For your protection, our secure payment gateway partner stores your complete billing information. You agree to pay HvacSeoReports.com for all charges at the prices then in effect for any use of the Service by you or other persons (including your agents) using your Billing Account, and you authorize HvacSeoReports.com to charge your chosen credit card (your “Payment Method”) for the Service. You agree to make payment using that selected Payment Method. HvacSeoReports.com reserves the right to correct any errors or mistakes that it makes even if it has already requested or received payment. If HvacSeoReports.com does not receive payment from your Payment Method, you agree to pay all amounts due on your Billing Account on demand.
- Auto-Renewal of Your Subscription Period. You will be entitled to receive the Service only during the subscription period (“Subscription Period”) specified on your Billing Form. All subscriptions will automatically renew at the end of your subscription period until cancelled by you. You will not receive further notice of auto-renewal.
- Recurring Billing. All of our subscription plans use recurring billing. If you elect to pay for the Subscription Period on a monthly basis, then you will automatically be charged the Subscription Fee for the subsequent month unless you cancel the Service before the new Subscription Period begins. If you elect to pay the Subscription Period annually, you will automatically be charged the Subscription Fee for the subsequent year, unless you cancel the Service before the new Subscription Period begins. You accept responsibility for all recurring charges prior to cancellation.
- Current Information Required. YOU MUST PROVIDE CURRENT, COMPLETE AND ACCURATE INFORMATION FOR YOUR BILLING ACCOUNT. YOU MUST PROMPTLY UPDATE ALL INFORMATION TO KEEP YOUR BILLING ACCOUNT CURRENT, COMPLETE AND ACCURATE (SUCH AS A CHANGE IN BILLING ADDRESS, CREDIT CARD NUMBER, OR CREDIT CARD EXPIRATION DATE), AND YOU MUST PROMPTLY NOTIFY HVACSEOREPORTS IF YOUR PAYMENT METHOD IS CANCELED (E.G., FOR LOSS OR THEFT) OR IF YOU BECOME AWARE OF A POTENTIAL BREACH OF SECURITY, SUCH AS UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE OR USE OF YOUR USER NAME OR PASSWORD. CHANGES TO SUCH INFORMATION CAN BE MADE FOLLOWING THE “MANAGE MY SUBSCRIPTION” LINK ON YOUR “My Account” PAGE (YOU MUST BE LOGGED IN TO VIEW THIS PAGE). IF YOU FAIL TO PROVIDE HVACSEOREPORTS ANY OF THE FOREGOING INFORMATION, YOU AGREE THAT HVACSEOREPORTS MAY CONTINUE CHARGING YOU FOR ANY USE OF THE SERVICE UNDER YOUR BILLING ACCOUNT UNLESS YOU HAVE TERMINATED YOUR SUBSCRIPTION FOR THE SERVICE.
- Refunds. HvacSeoReports.com will provide new, first-time Members a full refund so long as the Member cancels within ten (10) days of first signing up (the “thirty-day refund period”). HvacSeoReports.com will not provide refunds to persons who have previously opened other accounts, whether or not they are using the same or different user names, email addresses, or billing information. Each person or business entity is only entitled to one ten-day refund window. Successive sign-ups and refunds are prohibited. After the ten-day refund period, there shall be no refunds and your Subscription fee is non-transferable. Accordingly, if you elect to cancel your subscription to the Service during the Subscription Period, you will not receive a refund on the Subscription Fee(s) previously paid to HvacSeoReports.com.
- Auto-renewal. Your HvacSeoReports.com subscription will be automatically extended for successive renewal periods of the same duration as the subscription term originally selected. HvacSeoReports.com reserves the right to renew your subscription at the then-current non-promotional subscription rate provided 30 days notice to you of an increase in fees. The notice shall be sent to the email currently associated with your HvacSeoReports.com Membership.
- Cancellation. You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. You can cancel your account at any time by going to your Account page (you must be logged in to view this page) and selecting the “Update My Account” link. Once you are on the Update My Account page, you can choose to cancel your account. An email request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. While we try to respond to email requests to cancel accounts, we may not receive or respond to all emails. Please do not assume your account has been canceled if you email site support. Use the “Update My Account” link to cancel your account. If you pay your subscription in monthly installments and you cancel your Membership prior to the end of the Subscription Period, then HvacSeoReports.com will terminate your access to the Service and cease billing you for the Service. However, you remain responsible for all charges incurred prior to HvacSeoReports.com terminating access to your account.